Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, and/or goals about you.



1) I once spent 2 hours in a Korean jail cell before the police chief was bribed with a bottle of whiskey and he let me out!! I do probably have an outstanding warrent for my arrest there though as I think I was supposed to pay a fine but just left the country instead! Either way I'm not going back to find out!

2) I hate camping but love music festivals – it’s the only time you’ll get me miles away from a shower and sleeping in a tent!!

3) My geography teacher once told me I’m a mind full of useless information and that’s totally true – I remember the most useless but I think very interesting facts about random shite but bugger if I can remember how to do trigonomitry or even how you spell it!!

4) I broke my leg on the luge in Rotorua and sat in hospital all afternoon with my cousin whilst the rest of the family went to a water park cos they thought I was faking it!!

5) I fell off the podium in a nightclub in Oz and spent the night in hospital much to the amusement of the hospital staff – but I managed to score a date with the cute doctor! (actually he was a nurse but doctor sounds better!! Lol)

6) I thought I had malaria when I was in Singapore – but then realised it was just a hangover mixed with a bit of jetlag!

7) I had a motorbike accident in Thailand because I slammed on the front brake and not the foot brake cos I saw a gorgeous bag in a shop window and wanted to buy it!! After all the blood was cleared and the iodine administered – the lady from the shop gave me the bag!

8) I got beaten up by guys from Java when I was in Bali and thought I was going to die or at least end up raped – then I saw red and somehow managed to get myself out of the situation (scaring the shit out of everyone including the girl I was with) but I’m still alive to tell the tale!

9) I wish I was a mermaid!

10) I've been to 34 countries around the world so far (although I think it's more but can't remember them all!!) - I want to go to all the others though too before I die. I am learning how tofly though so hoping this will help in getting me to the rest of the countries one day!!

11) My favourite animals are elephants and whales. I however, hate black and white cats - my cousins had one that was the spawn of satan and it totally put me off them for life!!

12) I used to work at the BBC TV centre and was a runner on the Esther Rantzen show. It was my favourite ever job but I didn’t get paid for it!

13) I had the world’s longest job title: I was the Sales Manager for the Theatrical Division for the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe for 20th Century Fox. I left because I didn’t want to get addicted to cocaine & have to rely on it to get through a day – and I got so bored as meeting famous people really wasn’t that exciting! Although Orlando Bloom is HOT!!!

14) I had an imaginary friend when I was younger – I think she was called Stephanie – however a psychic once told me that she was actually a ghost! I was also told that I was a white witch and a psychic too!! Ummmmm lotto numbers please???

15) I believed I was the lost Princess Anastasia when I was little (and kinda still wished it was true!! Lol) I used to play princess dress up on the orient express with my great grandmother and her jewels and the dining room chairs and she’d tell me stories of Russia and Latvia in the old days and I think I just put 2 and 2 together – or actually she probably let me believe me I was!! Lol

16) I rescued a white Maltese puppy from a nasty old women in Korea and named her Anastasia or Asia for short! I kinda what to name my daughter Anastasia if I ever have one!! Lol

17) I have an addiction to sticking cotton buds in my ear – so much so that I gave myself eczema in my ear! I am now not allowed to stick anything smaller than my elbow in my ear (although I do still put the cotton buds in there a few times a week shhhhhhh – and how the hell am I supposed to put my elbow in my ear anyway??? And yes I have looked like a twat attempting that one!!)

18) I really want to be in a band again and would love to record an album! Anyone a musician or need a singer??

19) I love being blonde but am far from it but am very good at pretending to be blonde if I need to?? “I’m so sorry officer I didn’t realise how fast I was going honestly – which one is the brake again?” lol (however when hungover I am a TOTAL blonde and do the stupidest stuff!!)

20) I’m very artistic and creative at times – but I have to be in the mood to do it – and if I have to do something then I can’t do it for shite no matter how hard I try!

21) Movies and TV programmes frequently make me cry – however if someone is there then I will not shed a single tear!!

22) I am an expert at packing a huge amount of stuff into the car – comes from years of sneaking stuff into the car as a kid when we went on holiday!

23) I love building furniture or decorating stuff but I have to do it when no one else is around or in the middle of the night as I get distracted easily by everything else that is going on!!

24) I love just smiling for the hell of it or at people and seeing how many people I can make smile in return – I especially love doing this at traffic lights or whilst walking down the street!

25) I sing at the top of my lungs and dance all the time in the car – and frequently get caught doing it at traffic lights or by the person driving in front of me in their rear view mirror!


No comments: